Wonder Transport Company Tanker Truck Jobs Board
“If you’re tired of dealing with brokers, finding freight and bumping docks and you just want to drive your truck then Wonder Transport is for you. I usually know what I’m doing for the entire week in advance so I’m able to plan accordingly.”
Keith – Owner-Operator – Wonder Transport Company
“The best place I’ve worked. It’s a close-knit family operation with everybody’s best interests in mind. They stand behind you 100%.”
Mark – Wonder Transport Company – Company Driver
We are a family owned and operated trucking company and that dynamic resonates throughout the entire operation. We have a dedicated team of owner-operators and company drivers that have been with us for many years. We understand that without each other we wouldn’t have much. It’s with this mutual respect that we forge our partnerships with owner-operators. We are always looking to expand and grow so please feel free to download an application and get in touch with us.
About the Wonder Transport Company Jobs Board
We have the tanker trucking jobs you’re looking for and are now hiring CDL-A drivers for a wide range of lanes, including Pennsylvania, Western Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Some of the perks that come with joining the Wonder Transport family are as follows:
- Options for running the lanes you prefer whether they are long-haul or regional.
- Flexibility with home time and time off. We understand that Family comes first. If time off is needed it can be arranged with appropriate notice in advance.
- Load assignments are usually given for the entire week the previous Thursday or Friday so that you can know what’s coming up and plan accordingly.
- Comdata Card for purchasing fuel, misc. expenses and receiving cash.
- All IFTA taxes and tolls are paid by us. If assigned to a regular lane with tolls an E-ZPass will be provided as well.
- Safety is very important to us so we give out bonuses for clean roadside inspections.
- Opportunity to maximize earning capabilities. The more miles you run the more money you earn. Earn between $100,000 to $200,000+ gross per year.
- We will pay for a pump or hydro pack plus installation.
Requirements are as follows:
- 2 years verifiable Class-A CDL experience and a minimum age requirement of 23. Exceptions regarding experience and age will be reviewed on a case by case base for an exceptional driver.
- A motor vehicle report is required prior to hire.
- HAZMAT and tanker endorsements. Ability to get TWIC card if needed.
Visit our blog daily for the latest in liquid bulk shipping, trucking, & freight industry news, CDL job hiring information, and all things related to bulk liquid transportation.
We specialize in Liquid Bulk Freight Transportation, offering tanker truck service across the US, Canada, and Mexico.